Flannel Shirt Populus Black
Our Populus Flannel shirts are the new stars among our flannel collection. Populus is the latin name for aspen trees. Inspired by the changing colours of the aspen trees these flannel shirts come in wonderful colourful designs.
- Made from organic fair-trade cotton (bioRe® sustainable cotton) cultivated and spun in Tanzania as well as from organic cotton resources from Turkey
- Soft and comfortable flannel fabric dyed and woven in Portugal (GOTS certified)
- Shirt manufactured in Portugal
- 148g/m^2 flannel fabric
- Casual fit cut and back pleats for excellent wearing comfort
- Button-down collar
- Front pocket on the left
- Buttons made from natural corozo
- Elegant and discreet CARPASUS mallard embroidery on the right sleeve vent
- Sewn-in gusset that reinforces the side seam
- Horizontal green button hole guarantees a perfect hold of the last button and reminds you of the distinctiveness of your shirt
Production transparency is very important to us. Find more information on our partners here.
The CARPASUS shirt is easy to care and iron and washable at 40 °C.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Free delivery within 1-2 working days to EU countries. You can return your purchase within 30 days. You find more infos on our deliveries here.
SIZE AND FIT
This shirt comes in our Casual Fit.
You find the measurements of the shirt in our size chart here.
Please note that the measurements in the size chart are related to the shirts, and not to the body.
Our model is 180 cm tall with a chest measurement of 98 cm and wears size M.
Specification: Flannel Shirt Populus Black
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet.