Classy Socks Merino Wool Bordeaux
Elegant, comfortable, high quality: CARPASUS socks made from Merino wool produced in Portugal. The Merino wool comes from mulesing free farms. This means the lambs don’t get painfully removed skin parts around their breech to prevent parasitic infections.
Our Merino wool socks with rib structure are available in five fabulous colors: Black, Navy, Bordeaux, Ochre and Moss
- Made from Merino wool (GOTS certified)
- Traditional Portuguese Manufacturing
- Wool form mulesing free farms
- Soft comfort cuff ensures high wearing comfort without pressure
- Shaft length from ankle: 22 cm
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Rib structure
The CARPASUS Merino wool socks should be washed on the wool setting of your machine or by hand.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Delivery within 1-2 working days to EU countries. You find more infos on our deliveries here.
Specification: Classy Socks Merino Wool Bordeaux
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet.